10 peculiarities of Kharkov girls
Have you ever heard that the most beautiful ladies in the world are living in Ukraine and women and girls in our country look fantastic? To tell the truth, I’m personally surrounded by a great number of them, so I tend to agree. Perhaps, it’s one of the main reasons why foreigners prefer to date Slavic ladies, looking for their future wife — a typical pretty Ukrainian girl looks gorgeous.
Although it seems to be considered a bit different from the rest of Ukraine, Kharkov boasts an impressive cultural and historical heritage with numerous monuments and churches, being the former capital of our country, therefore, it’s a great moment to figure out what features make girls in our metropolitan city true Ukrainians and cosmopolitans or citizens of the world at the same time.
1. Their beauty and courage made them a legend. They often smile. It is not an unusual thing to catch a marvelous lady’s smile here. A woman might be in a good mood and is excited to share her happiness. Eyes are believed to be the window to the soul. Eyes of Kharkov girls sparkle like diamonds, confirming that if a person’s inner world is amazing, their appearance will reflect it.
2. Kharkov dwellers are often keen on cooking. They are taught from infancy to become good wives characterized by caring and being a homemaker. They learn all the nuances at their mother’s knee. They always keep their house neat and tidy. Besides, women tend to live economically and prudently. They are assiduous, abstemious, frugal without stinginess. The time-tested adage, handed down to us from our ancestors for generations, that behind every great man there’s a great woman, gives us hope and willingness to care for our beloved ones.
3. They are sensitive and sentimental, emotional and passionate. Their ability to forgive, support and understand is phenomenal.
4. They are wise. They might be proud of their abilities to cope with stress and overcome difficulties. They are able to motivate their partners, to make them feel more self-confident. They’re pretty independent, having their own point of view on love, family, children’s upbringing and global political situation, however, they are likely to be respectful to others. They believe their husband’s opinion should be heard and respected, even if it’s different.
5. They seem to be loving and caring mothers. To be honest, their unique ability to love has always been a distinctive feature of Ukrainian women. In Ukraine the crucial mother’s role in the family has always been emphasized especially in the context of children’s health and welfare.
6. They are hard-working and well-educated. According to the statistics, women make up 54% of the population of Ukraine and 47.4% of its labor force. Over 60% of them have a university degree. Kharkov is no exception, taking into account that it’s the city with a population of about 1.5 million people and it operates as a major cultural, scientific, educational, transport and industrial center of Ukraine, with 60 scientific institutes, 30 higher education universities and institutions, 6 museums, 7 theatres and 80 libraries.
7. They are extremely gifted and creative. They are big fans of dancing and singing. Furthermore, they have a good sense of humor. They believe humor is a great way to celebrate our differences.
8. They are highly intelligent and smart. They’re curious and funny (and they understand how much they don’t know). They are flexible and able to thrive in different settings. They are also inclined to be voracious readers and say they educate themselves by reading anything they can get their hands on.
9. They respect their parents and traditional family values.
10. Finally, they are interested in marriage, having children and building a solid relationship.