I am sure that you can hardly find one man, who has not tried to solve the mystery of how to always be desired. We all know that sex is cool and a man’s task is not only to catch a woman but also to be able to please her. In other case she will not want to communicate after sex and you, my dear reader, will only have to cry a silent tear.
It is understandable that a good lover must rise a woman’s desire at any time of day and night, even when they both are tired, got wet in the rain, etc. But nobody said it would be easy…
To begin with, I want to say that every man must know how to be seductive, and if he does not know how to be one, he definitely must learn how to do it and raise his sexual confidence. Is it bugging you? Then take it easy, as women also get lots of advice on this topic.
What you have to remember is that there is a real Don Juan inside every man. Somebody prefers not to notice him being shy, other hides him so deep that he would never show up. What I am trying to say is that you must let your inner Don Juan show himself. To help you do it, I offer several easy ways of how to improve your sexual confidence, which will take some efforts. Still, if you follow them, you will definitely notice changes for the better.
How To Feel More Confident In Bed
- Being sincere is the first step to improving your sexual confidence. This does not mean that you must tell all your fears to your partner. You could say that you are a bit nervous. This might even charm the girl. Some girls will immediately want to help you, others will not even believe you and think you are trying to pretend behaving like a bad boy, which will turn them on.
- The next step, which will help you to improve your sexual confidence, is to journey within yourself. It will be difficult to feel confident with your partner if you do not know what you want yourself. Try to fantasize and understand how comfortable you are in different sex roles. Still it is up to you to decide if you want to implement your fantasies.
- If you want to be more confident in anything, you must know enough about the issue. Therefore, to improve your sexual confidence you must learn the basics of women’s anatomy and ask your partner what she likes. To be an ideal lover, you do not have to read minds or make tricks, just care about your partner’s pleasure and do not forget about yours.
- The next thing I advise is to undress gradually. If you are not sure that some part of your body looks attractive, try not to open it immediately. A wise man will show his body at the best angle to heat the partner. Make some turns in front of the girl. Do you think she will be surprised? Believe me, she will be busy doing the same thing, trying to show you her better parts. What is more, I assure you: if a girl has agreed to have sex with you, she is likely to accept what she will see.
- Getting dressed properly is also a good idea. For some people it is one of the best ways to improve sexual confidence, since wearing sexy clothes can make them feel appropriately.
- Of course, as I have already written, being fit is not a must, still doing physical exercise will not only improve your well-being, but make you feel more positive. Moreover, if you do sports together with your partner, you both will rise the level of endorphins and develop stamina.
- Try to be different all the time. Sometimes be self-confident and daring, then gentle and sensitive. There must always be some mystery in you, which your woman will want to uncover; since, if she loses her interest in you, she will switch to something more tempting. Still, do not overdo with being different, as the girl might get tired of trying to understand what you really are like and turn to someone more understandable and stable.
Finally, my dear reader, I assure you that when you meet your ONE, you will absolutely forget about the ways to improve your sexual confidence. And if you stay natural, honest, funny and clean, she will definitely want you too and you will do whatever two of you want and like.