Every man, who decides to become a client of our matchmaking agency is usually very serious about his decision. I mean that almost 100% of love-seekers come to us to meet their special ONE and marry her. That is why they always ask us questions about how to impress a girl, how to understand that she is their destiny, how to behave with a girl, what to do to make relationship last longer, etc.
Interestingly, even when a couple has been created, engaged and already decided on the date of their wedding, we do not stop getting questions from a husband-to-be devoted to different topics, one of which is how to become an ideal husband.
As usually, we tend not to invent the answer ourselves, but ask our ladies to comment on the issue and share the information with you, my dear men. So, this article is the result of our research presenting you 10 qualities of a perfect husband, which Ukrainian ladies expect to see in their men.
TOP 10 qualities of a good husband
- Good manners.
Dating a Ukrainian woman you must understand that a possible good husband has to be good-mannered above all. He knows how to behave at home and in public; he is never rude and does not get too personal with unfamiliar people. He will definitely open the door for a lady and will always thank a hospitable housemistress for good reception.
An ideal man always has aims in life and ambitions. He will not stay on the same place and wait until luck finds him. He is an assertive person and always knows how to get what he wants.
Dating a Ukrainian woman and hoping to marry her remember that a truly loving husband will undoubtedly treat his better half with care and attention. He will never refuse or be too lazy to take his beloved back home from work, ask how she feels if she did not feel well the day before.
It is every woman’s dream to hear compliments and receive presents from her beloved on special occasions. Even if she does not tell about it directly or makes no hints, a real man knows it and does whatever it takes to please his beloved woman.
- Being responsible.
Dating a Ukrainian woman you should know that she wants her husband to be able to take any responsibility; he does not say too much and he will always be there for his wife.
- Being loyal.
Trust and loyalty are two main qualities the absence of which will make it impossible to build strong relationship. That is why a real man, who can make a perfect husband, will always be loyal to his special lady.
- Being decisive.
If dating a Ukrainian woman you are planning to become an ideal husband, you undoubtedly must be decisive. It is quite natural that from time to time there appear moments, when it is time to make a tough decision. This is when the development of the situation depends on the husband’s being able to take action.
- Being thrifty.
You may think that thriftiness is not the quality a man should have. However, it is worth mentioning that families, in which a husband shares his wife’s responsibilities, face the conflicts and arguments quite rarely.
A man must not be difficult to communicate with and stick-in-the-mud kind of a person. If dating a Ukrainian woman you are too obsessed with your work, you do not want to move around, the best place for you is your house only, your relationship will become hard and boring. A marriage with such a man will not last for too long.
- Being understanding.
No relationship will last forever without mutual understanding. As practice has shown, most of women are understanding, while men usually lack exactly this quality. That is why, if you want to become an ideal husband to your woman, it will be good to learn to be the one she can trust.
So, what do YOU think? Can YOU make an ideal husband for your lady?
December 20, 2019 at 7:39 pm, Ernest said:
I’m a believer in Relationships, but it takes 2 people to make a good Husband & Wife…
1. Good manners is a given in daily life in every relationship.
2. Hopes, Dreams, Goals, and ambition are all admirable attributes, but what about a man getting ready to retire from his career and his 40 hour work week. A man who prepares for his retirement will definitely have a shift in his Goals and ambition. Some men plan to Rest more, start new Hobbies, spend more time helping out at home, definitely Travel more, and maybe become more interested in the Arts and nature. What is your opinion about the Determination of a man preparing to Retire in order to spend more time with his new wife? Is this a Bad thing?
3. Treating a wife with care, respect, understanding, and attention is expected from All married couples, the only problem is that sometimes the two people are so different that one or the other will appear to become too lazy. People start to take each other for granted after years of marriage, Does this mean that the man or woman should Divorce? Sometimes, people are not so understanding, and they give up on the relationship and choose Divorce instead because they become inflexible, bored, or unimpressed with their partner.
4. Not every man is the same. Most men will take joy in celebrating and surprising his Beloved wife even without a special occasion. A marriage should be a celebration of two people, unfortunately, problems will always arise at some point even if too much attention is the problem in the relationship. Not all men and women are the same, so it is important to find the right Match. If two people rush into a marriage before they discover All their differences, the new Union can become their new nightmare. It takes patience and quality time to really know each other, 2-4 weeks is not enough time.
5. Being responsible, sometimes means making unpopular decisions weather it be financial decisions or some kind of conflicting Household decisions. Yes, actions speak louder than words, but in Western society, important decisions should be discussed in All cases and the man should take on the difficult responsibility like a man and not perceived like a Tyrant. Decisions should be discussed.
6. Being Loyal also means being Trustworthy. Unfortunately there are jealous people in this world, and sometimes people are hurt from previous relationships which carries into new relationships. Both men and women are guilty of this crime. A jealous man or woman will not trust easily and sometimes Never trust completely. Loyalty has many layers to it, it can be loyalty to stand side by side even during challenging times or it can be a matter of infidelity. Women are just as guilty of cheating as men are.
7. Being decisive in an international relationship is different for some Western Americans. The Feminist women’s movement has made Decisiveness in men’s actions seem like American men have become incentive to women’s opinions. Men can make tough decisions, but it must be understood by both people that they come from two completely different socioeconomic realities, meaning that American men have been scolded for not including their wife’s input in making important family decisions. This is so deeply rooted and ingrained into Western men that it can be perceived as a problem.
8. Being Thrifty or Frugal is an important quality in All relationships. I have seen dozens of new couples create Financial suicide in their new relationships. The man tries to impress his new bride with expensive gifts ($2000), maybe a new car ($35,000), a new laptop or computer ($2500), expensive trips($3000), vacations ($6-10,000), expensive apartment leases ($30,000) or the purchase of a new Home ($600,000), and the two most overlooked expenditures: the cost of Educational tuition in American Universities ($10,000 +) and the Cost of the Immigration process ($10,000 +). It is no wonder why some relationships Struggle in the pursuit of international marriages. I have friends struggling with Bankruptcies at this very moment because they were not Thrifty or Frugal because they did not want to be seen as being cheap. Too many guys overspend in new relationships to the point that they Finance their entire Living situation by taking on a very expensive mortgage and maxing out their credit cards. Many people do not stop to think about the Big Financial Picture… I have just described a real Life situation that Totals more than $700,000.00 USD.
9. Easy going is a Good Trait to have, it means you are easy to communicate with and more understanding than most other people. Being Boring and a stick-in-the-mud is different. Active people should seek out other active people, and Lazy people should find partners that will also appreciate a slower pace lifestyle. Some people are Homebodies, they prefer to spend leisure time in the Home and decorate or create Hobbies at Home. This is a trait that both men and women are guilty of. Both people should choose their partners more carefully, after all there is someone for everyone – somewhere.
10. Lastly being understanding. This is a difficult one. Beginning a new relationship with a foreign Husband or wife is challenging (period).
I believe it is very difficult to build a new relationship when there is a pretty good size communication Gap at the Beginning. The ability to discuss your Hopes, dreams, expectations, Traditions, customs, likes, dis-likes, Hobbies, differences, and characteristics cannot be interpreted without a great deal of explanations and misunderstandings. In order to Build TRUST, you must first develop good communication without a 24 hour / day interpreter by your side. Trust comes from communication and actions. Misunderstandings also comes from poor communication. Don’t get me wrong, I believe in being understanding, and All 10 Qualities for both man and woman. The challenge is even tougher for the man because he is the one who is making all the moves, taking All the steps forward to Try to enter the world surrounding this woman. It is definitely an uphill struggle that ultimately becomes a long journey. If the woman will also be sensitive enough to understand the differences of the Western man and appreciate his differences, than they together will have a chance to succeed, but without the Ladies understanding in all matters from Decisiveness to finances, the relationship will not work. It takes both man and wife to make the relationship grow into one union together. The Top 10 qualities are a good start.
December 30, 2019 at 5:11 am, Richard said:
Relaxing on a Sunday evening, and decided to see what had been posted by the Diolli team…Merry Christmas to all and a VERY Happy New Year!
I agree with both the original post and Ernest’s comments. A good relationship is like a three legged stool. The legs or foundation of the relationship are: Love, Trust and Respect. They must be in balance and all be there or the stool (aka relationship) will not stand up the weight that life’s course puts on it.
I congratulate the Diolli team for always providing solid, realistic and sound advice to both sides of the relationship. Big Kudos. Keep up the good work!
January 13, 2020 at 1:23 pm, admin1 said:
Thank you for your sincere comment. Loved the part about “a three legged stool”!)
January 13, 2020 at 1:26 pm, admin1 said:
Very deep comment, indeed. We loved it! So many points were revealed that we can re-write another article based on them!) Thank you for reading us and leaving such a meaningful thoughts here.