People who travel have their reasons why they strive to open the horizons and discover new cultures, lifestyles, and atmosphere. New region shows its own character and tells its own story, open for the people, who are ready to hear it… And many trip advisors may advice you to go and to visit Ukraine, may invite you to this beautiful country with the most beautiful ladies.. But don’t let them mislead you! There are many reasons why you should keep away from Ukraine…
- You have all chances to put on some weight. Relatively cheap, but tasty and nutritious Ukrainian food in restaurants of national cuisine can appear to be very appealing. People, who live here, learnt how to cope with it, but an untrained person can easily get caught into this delicious trap and come back home with some kilograms of memories from Ukraine.
- Travelling Ukraine can become too interesting and you will have to get another holiday to see what you haven’t managed to. Don’t start with Lviv, Chernivtsi, Kyiv and UNESKO-protected sites. These places are too beautiful not fall in love with them crazily and thus can make you too interested in what more you can discover.
- Visiting Ukraine is too cheap to be true. In 2015 Kiev as a travel destination is considered to be one of the cheapest among the European capitals, including an average price on lodging, drinks, food, tickets to the main tourist attractions, taxi and public transport. But the impressions and services you get are truthfully priceless.
- Don’t visit Ukraine, if you are not interested in culture and art. There are always many worth-visiting events for every taste. Contemporary art galleries host exhibitions of Ukrainian and international artists; performances are put on the stages of various theatres. What is more, many various festivals (musical, wine, food, cinema etc.) take place in Ukraine all year round. Especially you can visit many festivals, connected with music, history or ethnic culture (re-enaction, folklore).
- Ukrainian people are too reserved and can seem gloomy. But it just seems from the first sight. So you should not visit this country, if you are not ready to reveal the warm amicability of these people. The more person can be (or seem) moody or disagreeable, the better friend he can appear to be. Once you give time to a Ukrainian person to understand who you are and get acquainted, then he will let you into his space and will greet you with open arms.
- And finally… The last reason not to visit Ukraine – you can leave your heart here. It is well-known fact, that Ukrainian women are unique in their way – beautiful appearance, intelligent, good character and sense of humor. They have the cult of love and try to be the best friend for their partner. You take a risk to leave the country with the heart left in Ukraine… or with your soulmate!
Apart from these comic reasons, speaking seriously, Ukraine has its own peculiarities as a tourist destination, and it is all not only about food, culture, people in general or beautiful women. This country offers the variety of activities, sightseeing, business opportunities and experiences to get. Thousands of people, who visit this country and then want to come back, prove it. So Welcome to Ukraine:)